Honorary Counselors are individuals who are elected for life, based on their long service, dedication, and contributions to the growth and development of CISV USA. They have none of the obligations of membership in CISV, but are entitled to all the privileges except those of making motions, voting, and holding office.
Although Honorary Counselors may not hold office once elected, they may complete any terms of office or appointment, including positions to which they are newly elected or appointed during the year of their nomination.
- Past CISV USA officer, trustee, or committee chair.
- Founder of and/or active in his/her local Chapter.
- Knowledgeable about and experienced in all levels of CISV.
- Keep abreast of news and issues of concern to CISV USA.
- Provide advice or guidance to the Board of Directors when appropriate.
- Attend the CISV USA Annual Meeting and act in an advisory capacity. Provide historical perspective.
National Honorary Counselors
- Phil Long
- Joyce Maroney
- Vicki Tejada
- Kathleen Samul
- Brett Vottero
- Linda & Randy Winski
International Honorary Counselor
See the International Structure for more information.
- Cathy Knoop