Interested in donating a month of your time to take four children to an exciting camp in Japan? Thinking of helping out your local CISV association from time-to-time with running local activities? Or would you want to get involved internationally?
There are many volunteering opportunities for you in CISV, including:
- Work with children and youth locally
- Organize educational activities and programs hosted by our chapters
- Become a leader for a youth delegation sent by one of our chapters
- Help your local chapter in fundraising, training and marketing
- Contribute to the inner-workings of a 50 year old multinational organization by volunteering for CISV USA and its National Office or National Board
- Help CISV USA expand to new regions by starting a chapter.
By volunteering you would be contributing to our invaluable educational work. But that's not all! Volunteering in CISV gives you an unforgettable experience and teaches you many new skills. Read more about the benefits of volunteering.